– Features mirror surface with printed directions on back.
– Clear and accurate calibration allows you easy to read data.
– Helps eliminate tracking errors, especially on the inner grooves of the record. Ensures proper cartridge alignment for optimal sound.
– Works with any standard 1/2″ mounted cartridge from any brand.
– Place the adjustment ruler on the turntable shaft of the record player.
– Move the gauge and the arm to drop the stylus at point A. Adjust the angle of the head so that the leading edge and the horizontal line on the scale are kept horizontal, which is more conducive to the mirror reflection.
– Move the gauge and the arm to drop the stylus at point B. Check that the leading edge of the cartridge is square with the grid lines on the scale.
– Repeat steps 2 & 3 until a square is formed at two points. Simply loosen the screw to move the cartridge, and after tightening, tighten the cartridge fixing screw.
Color: As Pictures Shown
Dimenison: 157x35mm/ 6.18×1.38in
Quantity: 1 Set