หัวเข็ม Audio Technica AT-OC9XSL (New)
The next Generation of the legendary OC9 cartridge series
Since its introduction more than 30 years ago, Audio-Technica’s pioneering moving coil OC9 cartridge series has been prized by demanding vinyl listeners and professional critics alike for its musical transparency, expression of sound and precise construction. Special Line Contact as featured in our flagship ART1000, this diamond profile offers the ultimate in accurate sonic reproduction with a sense of space and realism to all instruments that few other configuration can achieve.
– Features Nude Special Line Contact stylus and boron cantilever with accurate tracking ability and high transient response
– A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provides dramatically increased magnetic energy
– Threaded inserts in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
– Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and a superior audio reproduction
– Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
Special Line Contact Stylus
Special Line Contact diamond profile offers the ultimate in accurate sonic reproduction
Threaded holes in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell, or integral tonearm, with just two screws M2.6 – no nuts or bolts required.
Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
Made in Japan
Produced in the Audio-Technica Fukui factory in Japan under strict quality control for precise manufacturing.